- Commercial-grade snow cone machine with dual blades: Olde Midway's snow cone machine features a stainless steel hopper with a 4-1/2 inch opening and dual stainless steel blades. It is ETL-certified and approved for commercial use. This snow cone maker runs on a 1/4 HP copper motor and crushes approximately 440 pounds of ice per hour. This ice crusher offers visual appeal and lasting durability.
- Heavy-duty acrylic cabinet with non-slip feet: This snow cone machine is designed with an extra thick acrylic body that keeps the shaved ice cool and offers a clear view of the ice-crushing magic from all sides. The large cabinet can hold up to 10 gallons of shaved ice. The non-slip feet ensure the machine stays in place while running.
- Safety features: A safety switch inside the handle will not allow the machine to begin crushing the ice unless the plunger is pressed down toward the hopper. The machine will also stop running when the plunger is pulled out of the hopper. The waterproof cover on the on/off switch allows the machine to be safely used if hands become wet. A motor reset button is also included if an ice jam occurs.
- Easy to use, easy to clean: Enjoy making snow cones, slushies, and other frozen treats for carnivals, school functions, concession stands, bars, and restaurants with this snow cone machine. This machine arrives ready to use; add ice into the hopper, turn on the machine, and press the plunger down. To clean, wipe down the machine using soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Includes: Olde Midway snow cone machine with ergonomic handle, a stainless steel ice scoop for easy serving, a drainage hose for draining water from the acrylic cabinet, and an instruction manual.
Olde Midway's snow cone machine is ideal for adding novelty at school, carnivals, church fundraisers, businesses, parties, outdoor sporting concessions, home movie theatres, and much more. This snow cone machine can produce about 440 pounds of shaved ice per hour to satisfy large crowds.
This snow cone machine is ETL certified and approved for commercial use. Designed with a stainless steel 4-1/2 inch hopper, dual stainless steel blades, and an ergonomic handle, this shaved ice machine provides easy operation and lasting functionality. The ice storage cabinet is constructed of heavy-duty, thick acrylic with an easy-access door for scooping ice. The cabinet door features a steel knob, stainless steel hinges, and a secure closing mechanism. A stainless steel ice scoop and a drainage hose are also included with the machine.
Olde Midway Snow Cone Machine
Stainless Steel Ice Scoop
Snow cone machine runs on a US-standard 120-volt power cord for quick and easy setup almost anywhere.
Wipe down machine with warm soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge. Dry thoroughly before storing. Note: Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners when cleaning.
Overall: 16-1/2" L x 12-1/2" W x 35-1/2" H
Cabinet: 16-1/4" L x 12-1/2" W x 15-1/2" H
Hopper: 4-1/2" Diameter
Olde Midway is well-known within the industry for finely crafted, specialty appliances that combine stylish design with exceptional durability at a great value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov