- Commercial-grade: Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, the PRO30 commercial-grade hot dog griller features a built-in bun warming drawer. This commercial-grade 1600-watt hot dog griller features 11 non-stick rollers that can cook up to 30 hot dogs at a time. These slow rollers rotate a full 360 degrees, cooking all items uniformly. This machine is suited for grilling a variety of hot dogs, sausages, taquitos, and more, all while keeping your split bun rolls warm.
- Dual-temperature controls: Easy-to-use design has the power switch and separate temperature controls for front and back rollers conveniently located on the front panel. The dual-temperature controls allow for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve. An additional control is also included for the bun warming drawer.
- Curved glass cover: Commercial-grade cover is constructed from tempered glass. This glass sneeze guard protective shield keeps your food and the cooking surface free from dust, airborne particles, and insects. Easy to clean using a water moistened cloth.
- Clean & convenient design: Cook and grill almost anywhere, and avoid the mess and hassle of a full-size conventional gas grill with this powerful yet compact design. Includes a removable stainless steel drip tray for easy cleanup.
- Integrated safety features: These hot dog rollers are equipped with a built-in fuse and a grounded US-standard 120-volt power cord for safety. Non-skid rubber feet provide a secure base for cooking and serving.
Olde Midway's electric hot dog roller machine with bun warmer and glass cover makes it easy to prepare mouth-watering rotisserie style hot dogs. Cook up to 18 hot dogs at once on the 7 stainless steel rollers.
This easily portable but substantial commercial-grade hot dog cooker allows you to cook almost anywhere, without the trouble of a full-size gas grill. The high-quality construction of this 1100-watt machine is ideally suited for both commercial and home use, including company cookouts, convenience stores, concession stands, birthday parties, sporting events, and more.
The stainless steel, non-stick rollers can handle all types of meats, including standard and stadium-sized hot dogs, sausages, and even frozen hot dogs. Easy-to-use, place hot dogs on the rollers, and set temperature to cook. Rollers rotate a full 360 degrees for thorough, even cooking.
Dual-temperature controls on the front panel of the hot dog maker allows for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve. The bun warming drawer features its own temperature control, also located on the front panel.
Includes a removable stainless steel drip tray for fast and easy clean up.
Loaded with safety features, these cookers have a built in-fuse, grounded US-standard 120-volt power cord, and non-skid rubber feet. The glass sneeze guard cover keeps your food and the cooking surface free from dust, airborne particles, and insects.
Dimensions: 23" (wide) x 19" (deep) x 20" (high), with cover 26" (high)
Weight: 47 pounds
Olde Midway is well-known within the industry for finely crafted, specialty appliances that combine stylish design with exceptional durability at a great value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov