- Commercial-grade: Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, the PRO30 commercial-grade hot dog griller features a built-in bun warming drawer. This commercial-grade 1600-watt hot dog griller features 11 non-stick rollers that can cook up to 30 hot dogs at a time.
- Dual-temperature controls: Easy-to-use design has the power switch and separate temperature controls for front and back rollers conveniently located on the front panel. The dual-temperature controls allow for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve. An additional control is also included for the bun warming drawer.
- Thorough, even cooking: Stainless steel, non-stick rollers rotate a full 360 degrees to cook all items uniformly. Whether cooking franks, thick stadium dogs, plump bratwurst, or even frozen hot dogs, these rollers can do it all quickly and efficiently.
- Clean & convenient design: Cook and grill almost anywhere, and avoid the mess and hassle of a full-size conventional gas grill with this powerful yet compact design. Includes a removable stainless steel drip tray for easy cleanup.
- Integrated safety features: These hot dog rollers are equipped with a built-in fuse and a grounded US-standard 120-volt power cord for safety. Non-skid rubber feet provide a secure base for cooking and serving.
This electric hot dog roller machine with bun warmer drawer from Olde Midway makes it easy to prepare mouth-watering rotisserie style hot dogs. Cook up to 30 hot dogs, or sausages, at once on the 11 stainless steel rollers.
This easily portable but substantial commercial-grade hot dog cooker allows you to cook almost anywhere, without the trouble of a full-size gas grill. The high-quality construction of this 1600-watt hot dog machine is ideally suited for both commercial and home use, including company cookouts, convenience stores, movie theatres, farmer's markets, concession stands, backyard BBQs, birthday parties, sporting events, and more.
The versatile, stainless steel, non-stick rollers can handle all types of meats, including standard as well as extra-large, stadium-sized hot dogs, thick and thin sausages, and even frozen hot dogs. Easy-to-use, simply place hot dogs on the rollers, and set temperature to cook. Rollers rotate a full 360 degrees for thorough, even cooking.
Dual-temperature controls located on the front panel of the hot dog maker allows for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve. The bun warming drawer features its own temperature control, also located on the front panel.
Includes a removable stainless steel drip tray for fast and easy clean up.
Loaded with safety features, these cookers have a built in-fuse, grounded US-standard 120-volt power cord, and non-skid rubber feet.
Dimensions: 23" (wide) x 19" (deep) x 20" (high)
Weight: 41 pounds
Olde Midway is well-known within the industry for finely crafted, specialty appliances that combine stylish design with exceptional durability at a great value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov