- Commercial-grade: Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, this commercial-grade 700-watt hot dog griller features 5 non-stick rollers that can cook up to 12 hot dogs at a time. These slow rollers are ideally suited for grilling all varieties of hot dogs, sausages, taquitos, and more.
- Dual-temperature controls: Easy-to-use design has the power switch and separate temperature controls for front and back rollers conveniently located on the front panel. The dual-temperature controls allow for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve.
- Thorough, even cooking: 5 stainless steel non-stick rollers rotate a full 360 degrees to cook all items uniformly. Whether cooking franks, thick stadium dogs, plump bratwurst, or even frozen hot dogs, these rollers can do it all, quickly and efficiently.
- Clean & convenient design: Cook and grill almost anywhere, and avoid the mess and hassle of a full-size conventional gas grill with this powerful yet compact design. Includes a removable stainless steel drip tray for easy cleanup.
- Integrated safety features: The hot dog roller is equipped with a built-in fuse and a grounded US-standard 120-volt power cord for safety. Non-skid rubber feet provide a secure base for cooking and serving.
The electric hot dog machine from Olde Midway makes it easy to prepare mouth-watering rotisserie style hot dogs, conveniently cooking up to 12 hot dogs at once on its 5 stainless steel rollers.
This easily portable but substantial commercial-grade cooker allows you to cook almost anywhere, without the trouble of a full-size gas grill. The high-quality construction of this 700-watt machine is ideally suited for both commercial and household use, including company cookouts, convenience stores, movie theatres, farmer's markets, concession stands at school events, backyard BBQs, birthday parties, sporting events, and more.
Versatile rollers can handle all types of meats, including standard as well as extra-large, stadium-sized hot dogs, thick and thin sausages, and even frozen hot dogs. Easy-to-use, simply place hot dogs on the rollers, and set temperature to cook. Rollers rotate a full 360 degrees for thorough, even cooking.
Dual-temperature controls located on the front panel of the hot dog maker allow for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve.
Includes a removable stainless steel drip tray for fast and easy clean up.
Loaded with safety features, this cooker has a built in-fuse, grounded US-standard 120-volt power cord, and non-skid rubber feet.
Dimensions: 22" (wide) x 10-3/4" (deep) x 7" (high)
Weight: 16-1/2 pounds.
Olde Midway is well-known within the industry for finely crafted, specialty appliances that combine stylish design with exceptional durability at a great value.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov