THIS IS AN OPEN BOX DISCOUNTED ITEM. ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX MAY HAVE MARKS AND SCUFFS FROM PRIOR TRANSIT OR PRODUCT MAY HAVE BEEN REPACKAGED. PICTURES SHOWN ARE STOCK IMAGES OF A NEW UNIT, NOT ACTUAL PICTURES OF ITEM FOR SALE. PLEASE READ CONDITION NOTES AND DESCRIPTION OF ACTUAL ITEM FOR SALE PRIOR TO PURCHASE!!!
Reason for Discount: Used Open Box Item - Customer Return
Functionality: Tested and working
Cosmetic Condition: Used, Fair Condition. Used product may show signs of use or damage such as cracks, deep scratches or gouges, major dents, dirt, signs of repair, or may be missing accessories that do not affect functionality. Original cardboard box may show significant wear from prior transit or product may have been repackaged.
- STAINLESS STEEL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Popcorn machine comes with these stainless steel accessories: 1/2 cup measuring cup, tablespoon, popcorn scoop, and salt shaker.
- TOP QUALITY: Fashioned with authentic antique style updated with modern features, this attractive popcorn machine offers visual appeal and lasting durability. Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, a whisper-quiet motor, 850 watts of power, and premium paint with a glossy finish, this machine's industry-leading 10-oz. kettle serves up to 4 gallons of popcorn per batch.
- CONVENIENT 3-SWITCH DESIGN: Easy operation with a simple 3-switch design makes popping fast and simple. Switches include a spot light warmer, stirrer, and pot heater.
- TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS: High-quality, tempered glass walls provide both protection and sturdiness, with superior resistance against scratching and warping. The popcorn machine is shipped with double wall stock and extra padding to ensure safe delivery.
- WARMING DECK & KERNEL TRAY: Built-in warming deck and heat light are just like a professional-grade popcorn machine, keeping popcorn warm and fresh. The machine also features a reject kernel tray for any loose un-popped kernels, ensuring every batch is served up perfectly.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov